Watermelon Waldorf Salad
Waldorf salad just got another key ingredient...watermelon! Adding watermelon to this dish is sure to add a unique twist to this old-time dish.
Author: The National Watermelon Promotion Board
- 2 cups cubed watermelon about ½-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup seedless red grape halves
- dash of salt
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds toasted
- Stir together watermelon, celery, and grapes in bowl.
- Just before serving, stir salt into yogurt for dressing.
- You may want to add a little water to lighten the thickness.
- Pour mixture over fruit and stir until coated.
- Sprinkle with almonds.