Breakfast Six Layer Trifle
Move over souffle! This breakfast concoction will win over taste buds in a hurry. Vanilla yogurt, granola, watermelon, peach yogurt, coconut and rice cereal make up this delightful dish.
Servings: 8 to 12 servings
Author: The National Watermelon Promotion Board
- 4 cups minced watermelon
- 3 cups organic fat free vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups lowfat natural granola
- 3 cups organic fat free peach yogurt
- 2 cups organic crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- Spread the vanilla yogurt over the bottom of a deep glass casserole or trifle dish.
- Layer the remaining ingredients in the order listed above in even layers over the vanilla yogurt.
- Terrific for a brunch party.