Apple Halibut Kabobs
- 1/2 cup dry white wine chicken broth can be substituted
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp onion finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme crushed
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 apple cored and cut in 1� cubes
- 1 medium green or sweet red pepper cut in 1� squares and separated
- 1 small onion cut in 1� squares and separated
- 1 pound halibut cut in 1-1 �� cubes
- Combine wine, oil, lime juice, chopped onion, salt, thyme and pepper; mix well. Marinate remaining ingredients in mixture 1-2 hours. Thread apple, pepper, onion and halibut on 4, 12� or longer metal or bamboo skewers. Broil or grill 4-5� inches from heat for 6-8 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with fork. Serve warm or cold.
- Serves 4.