Become a Maryland’s Best Restaurant today! Share with your customers that you support local farmers, commerce and fresh Maryland produce and we will help publicize your participation. The campaign runs until October 31, 2016.
Step 1– Include Maryland grown/produced products on your menu. If you need assistance in sourcing local products, please contact us.
Step 2– Pledge to be a Maryland’s Best Restaurant by registering below
Step 3– We will send you materials that reinforce your commitment to sourcing and serving local produce
- Maryland’s Best window decal, stickers and check inserts to publicize support
- Maryland’s Best grocery bags for farmer’s market shopping
Step 4– Send us a photo of the Maryland’s Best decal on your window, menu inserts in your restaurant, stickers on your menu or other places email@example.com
Step 5– Congratulations on becoming a Maryland’s Best Restaurant! In turn, we will include or send you:
- Maryland’s Best Restaurants live link listing on Maryland’s Best and mentioned on all MDsBest social media accounts
- Maryland’s Best logo for use on your web and social media sites
- Maryland’s Best Restaurants listing on a future mobile app (software application) for customers to find you
And, make sure you join in the social media contest. Snap “selfies” by October 31, 2016, with your favorite farmer, specialty crop and/or local produce menu item and post them on the Maryland’s Best Facebook page and on Instagram and Twitter using @MDsBest and the hash-tags: #BuyLocal, #FarmersMarket, #MDsBest #GetYourFreshOn. The winner of the most posts will be announced in November.
The late summer/early fall months are traditionally strong months for Maryland farmers, selling carrots, peaches, grapes, watermelons, tomatoes, sweet corn, cantaloupes, honeydew, a wide variety of berries, pumpkins, beets, pears, plums, apples, sweet corn, garlic, potatoes, eggplant, honey, and all types squash and greens.
Please contact us for additional information.
Stone Slade – 410-841-5770 or firstname.lastname@example.org