Smoked Blue Catfish Dip
- 1½ cups crumbled smoked fish
- ½ cup milk
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup finely minced onion
- 1 stalk celery finely chopped
- 1 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 3 tsp sweet pickle relish
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Cayenne, salt and pepper to taste
- Put the smoked fish in a medium bowl and add the milk.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes to an hour. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and chill for 2 to 3 hours until flavors have blended.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.