A crunchy chip that you can customize to your liking! Make sure kale is washed and thoroughly dried to ensure kale chips are crispy and not soggy.
- 4 cups bunch kale (or chard, spinach, or collards)
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (optional).
- Wash and dry kale. With a knife or kitchen scissors, carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems. Tear into bite-size pieces.
- Place kale pieces on cookie sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over kale and then sprinkle with seasonings of choice.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until kale is crisp and edges are brown but not burned.