Creamy Old Bay Potato Salad
Add this tangy potato salad to your next BBQ menu. Loaded with the classic flavors of OLD BAY® Seasoning, this side dish can be prepared ahead of time for picnicking on-the-go.
- 2 lbs red potatoes, unpeeled cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion divided
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Old Bay seasoning
- 4 hard-boiled eggs peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
- Place potatoes in large saucepan. Add enough cold water to cover potatoes. Bring to gentle boil on medium-high heat. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until fork-tender. Drain. Let cool completely.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of the red onion. Mix mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar and OLD BAY in large bowl until well blended. Add potatoes, eggs and remaining red onion; toss to coat well. Cover.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Sprinkle with chives and reserved 1 tablespoon red onion before serving. If desired, sprinkle with additional OLD BAY.