Apple Cheddar Panini
- 8 slices whole-grain bread
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 2 crisp apples thinly sliced
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese thinly sliced
- cooking spray
- Preheat panini press* on medium heat. Spread honey mustard evenly over each slice of bread. Layer apple slices and cheese over 4 slices of bread, using about 1/2 apple and 2 ounces cheese for each sandwich. Top each with remaining bread slices. Lightly coat panini press with cooking spray. Grill each sandwich for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese has melted and bread has toasted.
- Serves 4.
- *If you don't have a panini press you can use a non-stick skillet. Other varieties of cheese may be substituted for cheddar.