Servings: 1 Gallon
- 2 ea Celery Stalks diced
- 1/2 ea Yellow Onion diced
- 2 ea Large Idaho Potato diced
- 2 ea Fresh corn on the cob kernels removed from the cob
- 1 cup Oyster Liquor/Seafood Stock
- 1/2 lb Oysters shucked
- 3 qt Heavy Cream
- 4 tbsp All Purpose flour
- To Taste Old Bay Seasoning & Salt and Pepper
- Cook down celery, onions, corn, and potato in the butter. Ensure no color on vegetables.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Add heavy cream and oyster juice, and bring to a boil.
- Once simmering and thickened add oysters and remove from heat.
- Season with old bay, salt, and pepper and serve with Old Bay oyster crackers and micro radish greens.