Chesapeake Crab Dip
Many of the Maryland Green School students work to improve the health of our local treasure, the Chesapeake Bay. Crab stars in this creamy dip that highlights the importance of their efforts. —Carol Brzezinski, Marriottsville, Maryland
Servings: 2 1/4 cups
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (8 ounces)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp seafood seasoning
- 1/8 tsp garlic salt
- 3 cans lump crabmeat, drained (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- Assorted crackers
- In large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, seafood seasoning and garlic salt. Fold in crab. Transfer to a greased 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
- Bake at 325 until bubbly, 20-25 minutes. Serve warm with crackers. Refrigerate leftovers.