Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- 2. If scooping out seeds yourself be sure to rinse with cold water and remove all of the pulp and strings. Pat dry.
- 3. In a bowl toss approximately one tablespoon of oil or melted butter per cup of seeds.
- 4. Season to taste*.
- 5. Bake for 15 minutes or until seeds are golden brown stirring occasionally.
- *Popular spices to use include salt, pepper, paprika, garlic salt or powder, and cinnamon.
- Create your favorite combination and enjoy!