TLV Tree Farm has been in the Brown Family since 1896. Started as a working Dairy Farm then transitioned to:
– Pick your own strawberries Come to the farm and pick your own strawberries. More information will be on the website or call for more information on the picking schedule. (Picking Schedule is weather related.)
– Vegetable production We participate in local farmers markets in Howard County, Maryland. Here you can buy our freshly grown fruits and vegetables. Check the website for more information.
– Fresh Pork, Beef, Lamb, and Chickens. We have farm fresh eggs. We have naturally raised our animals for over 100 years. You won’t find fresher! Animals are in the pasture with access to water and grain. We send the meat to be processed at a federally inspected local family butcher shop.
Farmers market vendor at the following markets:
– Howard County Miller Library (Wednesday)
– Howard County General Hospital (Friday)
– Howard County Glenwood (Saturday)
– Howard County Oakland Mills (Sunday)
– Pumpkins During the month of October TLV Tree Farm opens up its adjacent acres of pumpkin patches. Bring your family and let Farmer Brown take you on a Hayride to the pumpkin patch. There you can choose that special pumpkin to make your fall celebration one to remember.
– Educational Tours Educational tours for groups and schools are available by appointment, only in October. Call for advanced early booking.
– Christmas Trees Cut your own Christmas tree in Howard County, Maryland. We have Firs, Spruce, Pines and Premium quality North Carolina Fraser Firs. Santa comes on the weekend, come in from the cold and visit him and check out the Christmas stand. We supply the saw and you produce the memories. Check the website for opening days!