Good Dog Farm is a 25-acre vegetable farm in Upperco, Maryland. We use organic growing practices for all of our crops, ensuring you the highest quality and safest produce. We use sustainable growing practices to protect our soil and waterways. We supply our customers in the Baltimore and DC regions with delicious, nutritious food that’s always fresh.
We founded the farm in June of 2016. We grow vegetables year-round thanks to our two high tunnels. Our farm provides a diversity of crops for our Community Supported Agriculture program plus wholesale quantities of unique varieties of storage crops like potatoes, winter squash and sweet potatoes.
Our name comes from our shared love of our two dogs, who remind us to live simply and have fun every day.
With our customizeable CSA share, you can nourish yourself and your family exactly the way you want. Set your produce preferences at the beginning of the season, and receive only your favorites in your box. You can swap items before you receive your box or add extra vegetables for special events or preserving the harvest.
Pick up a share either weekly or biweekly. Going on vacation? No problem! Put your share on hold for the week, or reschedule for another pick up. If you’re having a big party, you can also purchase extra produce to feed a crowd or to preserve the harvest for winter.
Grab your share from Grand Cru in Belvedere Square, Bar Method in Locust Point, ACE Hardware in Federal Hill, OneDo Coffee in Canton, Red Emma’s Cafe in Waverly, Farm to Face Cafe in Lauraville, or neighborhood pick ups in Ednor Gardens, Hampden, Charles Village, Parkville, Mt. Vernon, or Hereford, or on our farm in Upperco. (Note that some of these locations are not available for December and Winter pick ups). New in 2022: we’re coming to DC! Pick up your share in Mt. Rainier. Your share will be pre-packed and labeled with your custom order – all you need to do is grab it!
Pay 25% of the total cost of your share at sign up and the remaining 75% over 3 installments. If you are interested in using your SNAP benefits to purchase a CSA share, we do have space available. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate payment.