Cheesy Scrambled Egg Muffins
- ½ lb bulk pork sausage
- 12 large eggs
- ½ cup onion chopped
- ¼ cup green pepper chopped
- ½ tbsp salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs.
- Add onion, green pepper, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- Stir in sausage and cheese.
- Spoon by ⅓ cupfuls into muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool baked egg muffins.
- Cover and place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets and freeze until firm.
- Transfer to resealable plastic freezer bags; return to freezer.
- To use, place in greased muffin pan, cover loosely with foil and reheat in a preheated 350° oven until heated through. Or, microwave each muffin on high 30-60 seconds or until heated through.