Blue Catfish Ceviche
An invasive species that is downright tasty!!
Author: Chef Kevin @ Myth & Moonshine Tavern
- 1 ½ Grapefruit juiced
- Zest of ½ Grapefruit
- 3 limes juiced
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp Chopped cilantro
- 1 lb of the freshest Blue Catfish available
- Combine all ingredients in a gallon sized resealable bag.
- Shake to combine.
- Cut Catfish into 1” thick cubes.
- Marinate for exactly 4 hours.
- Cut a cube in half to determine doneness.
- Catfish is fully cooked when evenly opaque throughout.