Full Cellar Farm grows fresh vegetables, cut flowers and pastured poultry in cooperation with Mother Nature on the westward slopes of the Middletown Valley in Frederick County, Maryland. Though not certified organic, farmer Kip Kelley strives to grow the prettiest and tastiest vegetables, fruits, flowers, herbs, eggs and meats in a way that leaves the farm healthy and productive for future generations. Having raised sheep and crops for over 30 years, the family farm is transitioning to feeding folks in the local area since 2011. You can find the ingredients for your next meal at Full Cellar Farms market stand.
Farmers market farmer at the following markets:
– H Street NE (Washington, DC)
– Everedy Square (Frederick, MD)
– Urbana Library (Urbana, MD)
- 3901 Lander Road, Jefferson, MD, 21755
- 39.339584, -77.541144
- contact by email
- visit website
Hours of Operation
- Full Cellar Farm sells at area farmers markets from April to November, but is interested in finding winter markets for the 2012-2013 season.
- Operating Acres: 100
- Opertaing Since: 2011
More From Full Cellar Farm
Error fetching Flickr photos: A feed could not be found at `https://api.flickr.com/services/feeds/photos_public.gne?lang=en-us&format=feed-rss_200&id=Kip%20Kelley&per_page=20`; the status code is `404` and content-type is `text/html; charset=UTF-8`