Farm-fresh, excellent tasting Frederick County lamb. Lambs grain-fed and grass-fed, no growth hormones, no steroids — USDA inspected. 2019 organic grass hay bales. Call 301-371-4111.
Custom-Processed Lambs: USDA inspected, properly aged 9-10 days, vacuum packed and labeled at Hemp’s Meats, 3740 Jefferson Pike, Jefferson, MD 21755. Hemp’s Phone: 301-473-5700. Fall months are busy, we schedule processing 3-4 months in advance.
Call to discuss your order: 301-371-4111
For On-Farm Halal Processing of lambs, goats. Suggest calling farm in Westminster, MD — proper facilities for Halal — listed on Vorac Suffolks website.
Our farm specializes in:
- Custom-Processed Lamb — lambs grade Choice — great steaks, chops, roasts, rack-of-lamb.
- Lamb Sausage — 5 oz. Lamb Burgers.
- Lambs for Greek Easter in 2020.
- Suffolk Sheep Breeding Stock.
- Performance Tested Rams — each year have 2-3 ram lambs at the PA Livestock Evaluation Center’s — Ram & Buck Goat Test — website: www.livestockevaluationcenter.com
- 4-H Project Lambs for County Fairs. Suffolks and Crossbred lambs.
- Ewe Breeding Services — for shepherds with small flocks.
- Compost. We’ll load your truck.
- Square Bales of Grass Hay — 40-45 lb. dense bales.
- Equipment Dealer — Sydell Livestock Equipment — All Aluminum Livestock Equipment — Riverside…
- 5814 Broad Run Road, Jefferson, MD, 21755
- 39.389087, -77.59276999999997
- contact by email
- visit website
Hours of Operation
- Open all year. Call to schedule a visit.
- Operating Acres: 60
- Opertaing Since: 1985