Custom-Processed Lambs: grass and gain fed, no growth hormones. USDA inspected, properly aged 10 days, vacuum packed, labeled at Hemp’s Meats, 3740 Jefferson Pike, Jefferson, MD 21755. Hemp’s Phone: 301-473-5700. Fall months are busy, we schedule processing 3-5 months in advance.
Call to discuss: 301-371-4111
For On-Farm Processing of lambs, goats. Call farm in Westminster, MD — has proper facilities to slaughter and cut-up — 1-443-506-5243.
Our farm specializes in:
- Custom-Processed Lamb — whole and half lambs — great steaks, chops, roasts, rack-of-lamb.
- Lamb Sausage — and 5 oz. Lamb Burgers.
- Lambs for Greek Easter in 2021 — 60-80 lb. for BBQ.
- Suffolk Sheep Breeding Stock — registered rams and ewes.
- Performance Tested Rams — each year have 2-3 rams at the PA Livestock Evaluation Center’s — Ram & Buck Goat Test — website: www.livestockevaluationcenter.com
- 4-H Project – Market Lambs for County & State Fairs — well-muscled wethers.
- 4-H Lamb Leasing Program — borrow a lamb — no cost to the 4-H’er.
- Ewe Breeding Services — shepherds with small flocks — we have 4-5 breeding rams.
- Sheep Compost — we’ll load your truck.
- Square Bales of Grass Hay — 40-45 lb. dense, tight bales, $5.00 picked-up at the farm.…
- 5814 Broad Run Road, Jefferson, MD, 21755
- 39.389087, -77.59276999999997
- contact by email
- visit website
Hours of Operation
- Open all year. Call to schedule a visit.
- Operating Acres: 60
- Opertaing Since: 1985